leather-bound notepads with quotes and hand-stitched spines
- Available in three quotations: an Apache blessing; Maya Angelou; EB White
- Click 'read more' for exact quotes
- Made from leather and recycled cotton paper
- 23cm x 16cm
- Handmade, with hand-stitched spine, in Jaipur, India
- Care instructions: Wipe with a damp cloth
Merchant Campbell sources our paper products from Kalpana, a family-owned business in the heart of the fabric making area of Jaipur. In the villages and district around Jaipur in India, the traditional fabric industry is a major employer. People are employed in indigo dying, block printing, block-print carving, fabric weaving and more. And, interestingly, they're also employed in the handmade paper industry because the paper that's made around Jaipur is cotton paper, which uses cotton waste from the cotton fabric industry.