cabochon gemstone drop earrings
- constructed from 925 sterling silver or 925 sterling silver gold-plated
- available in lapis lazuli, pearl, aqua chalcydony, serptentine and rose quartz
- dimensions: total drop about 3cm; stone about 1cm across
- hand-made for Merchant Campbell in Jaipur, India
Stylishly simple and elegant, these pretty bezel-set drop cabochon earrings will become a wardrobe staple. Available in sterling silver or gold-plated sterling silver and in five different semi-precious stones, it'll be hard to stop at just one pair.
In case you're wondering, here are the meanings of these stones:
- Rose quartz is the stone of universal love. It restores trust and harmony in relationships, encouraging unconditional love. Rose quartz purifies and opens the heart at all levels to promote love, self-love, friendship, deep inner healing and feelings of peace.
- Wearing serpentine helps you accept and embrace the changes and growth happening in your own life. It's considered a guardian crystal that can help guard your inner spirit from your ego, protect your dreams from your doubt, and help you hold true to your beliefs
- Pearls symbolize wisdom acquired through experience. ... Known for their calming effect, pearls can balance your karma, strengthen relationships, and keep children safe. Pearls are also said to symbolize the purity, generosity, integrity and loyalty of their wearer
- Aqua chalcydony is a nurturing stone that promotes brotherhood and good will. It absorbs negative energy, bringing the mind, body, emotions and spirit into harmony. Chalcedony instills feelings of benevolence and generosity and alleviates hostility and transforms melancholy into joy. Busy stone!
- And finally, Lapis Lazuli's deep, celestial blue is a symbol of royalty and honor, gods and power, spirit and vision. It is a universal symbol of wisdom and truth.