Beauty and function. This is what we are all about! Our honey jars have a gorgeous rounded bottom and cute little lids with a spoon slot. These pieces are the perfect accompaniment to our larger Good Hope Pottery pieces, and we have three colours that look particularly lovely when displayed as a set.
Pair with one of our super cool and useful French butter pots for a gorgeous combination.
If it appears we've sold out of something you'd like from this range, please do call us on 02 6226 1240, and we can take an order from you. Orders will take about 3-4 weeks as each piece is hand made with love and care.
- kiln fired twice for durability
- hand made in regional NSW from clay sourced in Victoria
- available in three beautiful glazes: jade, sage and snow
- small jar: (holds less than the large jar) 8.5cm diameter, 12.5cm tall with lid
- large jar (holds approximately 900g of honey): 9cm diameter, 14cm tall with lid